WATCH: CVS Health Releases Gay-Inclusive Ad
BY Trudy Ring
September 04 2014 4:11 PM ET
The CVS drugstore chain is getting lots of publicity for discontinuing tobacco sales and changing its name to CVS Health — but it’s also worth noting that the company’s sending an LGBT-welcoming message in its rebranding effort.
CVS Health yesterday released an ad showcasing the diversity of customers it serves, and it includes two men who are obviously a couple. Watch the ad below; you’ll see the gay couple at about the 25-second mark.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player